The tenement house at ul. Józefa Dietla 21 offers 34 flats of various sizes. They are perfect for those looking for a property that incorporates three key features: an easy to arrange space, great location and the immediate vicinity of the historic centre of Cracow.
The investment implementation envisages the commencement of renovation works and their coordination in the initial phase by the Management Board of KG Investment company – owner of the property mentioned above.
In the course of active management of renovation works by the Board of the Homeowners Association (HOA), of which the KGI management board is a member; the following works are planned:
– replacement of the electricity, low currents, water and sewage installations;
– heat exchanger station + connection and distribution of municipal heating network (MPEC);
– renovation of the chimneys (ventilation);
– replacement of the roof;
– replacement of windows;
– construction of lift shafts and assembly of elevators;
– works related to the adaptation of the attic; works in the basement.
Works that will be supervised by the Administration (to be performed later on) include:
– the front and back elevation;
– renovation of balconies and the gallery;
– installation of doors to the flats;
– renovation of stairways.
Works are to commence in the spring of 2019. We expect to obtain permits at the end of 2018.
If the situation in the tenement house permits, the first renovation works will begin in 2018.
The Homeowners Association does not foreclose application for bank financing (upon obtaining a building permit, however, not sooner than 6 months after the establishment of the Homeowners Association (HOA) – a bank prerequisite) and a grant for the renovation of the front elevation, which the HOA may obtain from various aid programs.